Top Companies in Davidsonville

There is one company in Davidsonville, MD that we recognize as the biggest and the best:

Vista Pro Pools & Spa

Vista Pro Pools & Spa Screenshot

Address: 906 Governor Bridge Road, Davidsonville, MD 21035

Vista Pro Pools & Spas has proudly served the pool design and installation needs of Maryland and the tri-state area for decades. With the hallmarks of exceptional design and world class customer service,...

Browse Cities in Maryland

Best Places to Work for in Davidsonville, MD

Davidsonville, Maryland is a smaller city, having only 7,991 citizens as of 2014. However, the population has been progressively growing over the past couple decades. The cost of living in this small city is about 87.80% higher than the national average. The good news is that Davidsonville’s unemployment rate is 4.80%, which is nearly a full two percentage points lower than the national average. Davidsonville has also recently been experiencing a positive job growth, at .71%. The average household income, as of 2011, is around $141,000. There are only three retail restaurants and thirteen year-round retail business establishments in this small town.

In terms of ethnicity, Davidsonville is very far from diverse. Roughly 92% of the population is composed of Caucasians, the remaining 8% is composed mostly of African-Americans, Asians, and other minorities.
Davidsonville has been voted as the 2nd best city for teleworking in the United States by bestplace.net.